Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wilco Music Review

Artist:Wilco
Song:Hummingbird
Album:a ghost is born

For my music review I will do Wilco. They are a Chicago based band, but I am sure most of you haven't heard of them which is sad. The song I am reviewing is Hummingbird which is a good song. This band is like alternative rock and they are mostly known in western Europe. In the USA most people know them in Chicago which makes sense since they are from Chicago. What I like about this song is that the music and rhythm go so well in this song. I learned about this band from my friend he told me about them one day and I started listening to it. He said "What is sad is that he only knows 1 person that listens to them and 5 that heard about them."
I like this quote from the song
"Remember to remember me
Standing still in your past
Floating fast like a hummingbird"
I cannot emphasize how much the music makes this song so much better. This song makes me play the replay button a couple times. That is just me though. This also comes to show how popular music has taken over when there are many good artists out there.
Listen to this song if you like it well that is good but remember that we have to get to know the artists from Chicago. Hope you enjoy this song!!!
The play list on that side-------->>>
the song is playing

1 comment: