Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introductions

Hello, my name is Ulises Olivares. I love sports, just the fact of doing exercise or just being outside is good, but what i really like to do is play soccer. I play soccer as much as I can, in the weekends I play soccer with family I just love soccer. I do other things like play the piano except I have stop practicing. I learned to play the guitar a little. So what I like to do best is sports and music.My favorite food is just homemade Mexican food by this you can tell I am Mexican. I just love tacos I put anything in the tortilla and eat it, but I do like to go eat at fast food restaurants, but I prefer Mexican homemade food. Especially in Mexico that food is delicious you readers have to go one day to Mexico and just eat as much food as you can. Well I guess I will just stop it her I am pretty sure you guys have something better to do than just read this. So I say good-bye to you readers any questions just comment and I will try to respond to you. See you later hope you liked this!!

3 comments:

  1. hey ulises! I play guitar too and i also love tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol haha Niceeee! I miss spending piano class time with you Ulises! :P Well, I like the piano too (duhhh) just like you. And, hmmm, I wish I could play soccer... :0 bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool ulises!
    i thought you were good at soccer

    ReplyDelete