Thursday, November 11, 2010

Direction the class needs??

Well the class is very good overall, we have a lot of humor and the class is entertaining. Even though it is in the beginning of the day this class wakes us up. We all stay on topic and we all know when to stop if we are being disruptive. We haven't even seen your dark side referring to you Mr. McCarthy. I guess what we do somewhat need to work on is doing our homework and our blogs. I think you should write the homework on the board. I like that we don't have to take our textbook home every day. I guess we stay in track (sometimes) I guess sometimes we fall behind in House of The Seven Gables (I don't know how that happened.) It is pretty cool that instead of independent reading day we have Hurley's day or Devin's day.I guess something that i would change but there is no reason for us to change it anymore was that we should be more interactive during the class. I guess there is nothing for our class to change we are a very good class we sometimes get on your nerves but it is solved quickly like I have stated. So, overall there is nothing for us to change.

3 comments:

  1. heeey! WE don't have Hurley's OR Devin's day?
    haha i guess what happens in Mr. McCarthy's 3rd period class, stays in Mr. McCarthy's 3rd period class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't independent reading day the same thing?

    ReplyDelete