Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for a classmate

This week's blog is about being thankful for a classmate in our American Lit class. Well to start it off I am thankful for my teachers, my family, and my classmates. I am very thankful for one classmate in my American lit class and that is Joe Wang. The reason I am thankful for him is that I have asked him many times what the homework is, and he tells me. Sometimes when I forgot to read I ask him what the chapter was about and he tells me. So he is a great help also, when we are doing the group assignments or the chapter questions he is a great help for our group. Well we can't be helpful for just one person. I am thankful for Emmett and Gordon who make the class more interesting and funnier. The main person that I am thankful is Mr. McCarthy the teacher that has made this all possible. The one who if you say Mr. McCarthy he will respond I am. He is the one I am thankful. I am very thankful to have third period American Lit with Mr. McCarthy and with all my classmates. That is what I am thankful in Third period because this list could go on if it was for other classes.

1 comment:

  1. you do not know how much i appreciate you spelling my name right.

    ReplyDelete